Yangon , ,
• Diploma or degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience
• Good knowledge, skill and experience in ERP Configuration
• Excellent skills in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Excel
• Willing to travel other cities or overseas when needed or given assignments
• Hardworking, teachable and willing to learn new knowledge, expand in responsibilities when called for
• Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in Finance ERP
• Implementation of practical business solution using industry best practice and align with business requirement.
• Facilitate the implementation and support of Finance Module.
• Design, configuration and testing of Finance module.
• Work with department user to understand their requirement and conduct fit/gap analysis.
• Convert requirement to functional specs and functional design document.
• Communicate effectively in all medium and to all levels within the organization.
• User training and related training document creation.
• Provide ERP implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting support for Finance Module
• Ad Hoc duties as required by management.
• The above job responsibilities & scope of work can change as per business needs and requirements